Saturday, December 6, 2014

In Memoriam of SaraLee Oden Neely, My Only Sister

I have one Sister who passed into a better life November 16, 2014, at the age of 52.  She had Multiple Sclerosis and was taking many different medications and various treatments to control its symptoms.  It is my uneducated medical opinion that the medications and treatments killed her.  She died of advanced non-fatty liver disease, which caused total failure of her liver and kidneys.  Because MS is an auto-immune disorder, she was not a candidate for a liver and kidney transplant.  She was terrified of dying but in those last weeks she stepped up and was heroic in accepting that it was her time. Her last wish was to see her estranged brother but that did not happen to my knowledge.  God has her in his arms and she is not in pain or afraid any longer.  I will see her again when it is my time to go; I have no doubt there is a Heaven and that Sara is there already as God's newest Angel.


No comments:

Post a Comment