Saturday, July 14, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Oldest Daughter

My hubby and I raised two beautiful, intelligent, kind and independent daughters.  My oldest daughter celebrates her 30th birthday on July 16th in Japan.  She has lived in Japan for a little over one year now and writes about it on her blog: http://barajasjapan.blogspot.com.  She gives insightful commentary about life in Japan and how it differs from the U.S. both the good and the bad.  This is the first year I haven't sent her a gift of something on her birthday - money or a present or a card.  I have been so involved in estate business and work and trying to maintain my "farm" that I haven't stepped into a store in ages or shopped online or done anything much for myself.  I want her to know that I love her and I am so proud of her and can't wait to see her again!  Much Love to you my Dear Daughter and Happy Birthday!  I'll make up for it later - promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment